Below is an outline of Dominica Electronic Evidence Act of 2010. If you’re a member, then you can log into our Digital Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Caribbean > Cyber Crime Laws
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
1. Short title.
3. General Admissibility.
4. Scope of Act.
6. Application of Best Evidence Rule.
7. Presumption of integrity.
9. Proof by affidavit.
10. Cross Examination.
11. Agreement on admissibility of electronic records.
12. Admissibility of electronic signature.
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.