Below is an outline for the 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report 11th Edition from Verizon. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
2. Summary of findings
3. Results and analysis
4. Social attacks: We’re only human
5. Ransomware, botnets, and other malware insights
6. Denial of Service: Storm preparations
7. Incident Classification Patterns
8. Mind your own industry
9. Accommodation and Food Services
11. Financial and Insurance
15. Professional, Technical and Scientific Services
16. Public Administration
18. Wrap up
20. Appendix A: Countering cybersecurity threats
21. Appendix B: Feeling vulnerable
22. Appendix C: Beaten paths
23. Appendix D: Year in review
24. Appendix E: Methodology
25. Appendix F: Data destruction
26. Appendix G: Timely and appropriate breach response for better outcomes
27. Appendix H: Web applications
28. Appendix I: Contributing organizations
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.