Below is an outline of Bermuda’s National Cyber Security Strategy from the Government of Bermuda. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Caribbean > National Cyber Security Strategy
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
- A Message from the Premier The Hon. David Burt, JP, MP
- A Message from the Minister of National Security,
the Hon.Wayne M. Caines, JP, MP
- Executive Summary
1.1 Scope of Strategy
1.2 Strategy Context
1.2.1 Cyber-Threats and Vulnerabilities
1.3 Cybersecurity Capacity Review
1.3.1 Summary of the Key Findings of the Assessment
126.96.36.199 Bermuda Cybersecurity Strategy Alignment with the National Agenda
188.8.131.52 Cybersecurity Legislation in Bermuda
2 Strategy Approach
2.1 Vision Statement
2.2 Strategic Goals
2.3 Guiding Principles
3 Achieving Bermuda’s Strategic Goals
3.1 Strategic Goal 1: Protect Bermuda’s Cyberspace
3.2 Strategic Goal 2: Develop, enact and maintain appropriate legislation, regulation, policy and procedures to enhance cybersecurity and reduce cybercrime
3.3 Strategic Goal 3: Promote cybersecurity awareness and ensure capacity building
3.4 Strategic Goal 4: Enhance local and international cybersecurity collaboration and cooperation
4 Implementation and Management
4.1 Roles and Responsibilities
4.2 Approach for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Toniann Walters from Jamaica. Toniann is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.