Below is an outline of Antigua and Barbuda’s Electronic Crimes (Amendment) Act, 2018. If you’re a member, then you can log into our Digital Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library. (Members only)
- Folder: Caribbean > Cyber Crime Laws
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
- Short title
- Amendment of section 2 –Interpretation
- Amendment of section 4 –Sending offensive messages through communication services. etc.
- Amendment of section 6 –Electronic forgery
- Amendment of section 7 –Electronic fraud
- Amendment of section 8 –Violation of privacy
- Amendment of section 9 –Misuse of encryption
- Amendment of section 18 –Production order
- Amendment of section 19(1) and 20 of the principal Act
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.