Below is an outline of St Kitts and Nevis' Electronic Crimes Act of 2009. If you’re a member, then you can log into our Digital Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Caribbean > Cyber Crime Laws
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
1. Short title
4. Illegal Access
5. Interfering with data
6. Interfering with computer system
7. Illegal interception
8. Illegal devices
9. Unlawful access
10. Unlawful disclosure of access code
11. Unauthorised access to restricted computer system
12. Unauthorised access to computer program or data
13. Child pornography
14. Unlawful communications
16. Order for production of data
17. Record of and access to seized data
18. Traffic data
19. Interception of electronic communications
21. Arrest without warrant
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.