Below is an outline of the IAPP's "Examination Blueprint for the Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT™) version 1.2.0 If you’re a member, then you can log into our Digital Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Privacy eBooks
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
Understanding the need for privacy in the IT environment
1. Evolving Compliance Requirements
2. Major risks to a company’s IT framework
3. Stakeholder expectations for Privacy
4. Privacy vs. Security
Core Privacy Concepts
5. Foundational Elements for Embedding Privacy in IT
6. Common Privacy Principles
Privacy Considerations in the Information Life Cycle
Privacy in Systems and Applications
10. The Enterprise IT Environment--Common Challenges
11. Identity and Access Management
12. Credit Card Information and Processing
13. Remote Access, Telecommuting, and Bringing Devices
14. Data Encryption
15. Other Privacy-Enhancing Technologies
16. Customer-Facing Applications
17. Authentication Techniques
19. Data Protection by Design
Online Privacy Issues
20. Specific Requirements for the Online Environment
21. Social Media
22. Online Threats
23. Online Advertising
24. Tracking Technologies
25. Web Browser Privacy and Security
26. Web Security Protocols
Technologies with Privacy Considerations
27. Cloud Computing
28. Wireless IDs
29. Location-based Services
30. Smart Technologies
31. Video/data/audio surveillance
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.