Below is an outline of a sample "Security Assessment Report" from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. If you’re a member, then you can log into our Digital Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
List of Figures
1. Executive Summary
3. Assessment Scope
4. Summary of Findings
5. Summary of Recommendations
- 1. Assessment Methodology
- 2. Detailed Findings
3. Methodology for the Security Control Assessment
4. Methodology for Security Test Reporting
4.1.1. BUSINESS RISKS
5. Documentation Lists
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.