Below is an outline of the 2020 State of Malware Report from MalwareBytes. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
1. Executive summary
2. Key takeaways
3. Windows threat landscape 2019
3.1.1. Consumer threat categories
3.1.2. Business threat categories
3.1.3. Consumer threat families
3.1.4. Business threat families
3.1.5. Family deep dive
3.1.6. Windows threats summary
4. Mac threat landscape 2019
4.1.1. Top Mac threats
4.1.2. Family deep dive Mac edition
4.1.4. Mac threat summary
5. Android threat landscape 2019
5.1.1. Preinstalled malware
5.1.3. Monitor category stalkerware
5.1.4. Android threat summary
6. Web threat landscape 2019
6.1.1. Compromised infrastructure
6.1.2. Web skimmers
6.1.3. Exploit kits
6.1.4. Malvertising and redirection campaigns
6.1.5. Web threats summary
7. Regional threats 2019
7.1.1. NORAM threat landscape
7.1.2. EMEA threat landscape
7.1.3. APAC threat landscape
7.1.4. LATAM threat landscape
8. Top industry threats
9. Data privacy in 2019
9.1.1. Data privacy in commerce
9.1.2. Data privacy in US law
9.1.3. Data privacy summary
10. 2020 Cybersecurity predictions
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.