Below is an outline for the 2019 Data Breach Investigations Report by Verizon. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
2. Summary of findings
3. Results and analysis
4. Unbroken chains
5. Incident classification patterns and subsets
6. Data breaches: extended version
7. Victim demographics and industry analysis
8. Accommodation and Food Services
9. Educational Services
10. Financial and Insurance
14. Professional, Technical and Scientific Services
15. Public Administration
17. Wrap up
18. Year in review
19. Appendix A: Transnational hacker debriefs
20. Appendix B: Methodology
21. Appendix C: Watching the watchers
22. Appendix D: Contributing organizations
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.