Below is an outline for Antigua and Barbuda's Data Protection Act of 2013. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Caribbean > Data Protection Laws
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
Objectives of Act
Privacy and Data Protection Principles
Notice and Choice Principle
Data Integrity Principle
Rights of Data Subjects
Right of Access to Personal Data
Notice and Time Where Access Is Requested
Denial of Access to Personal Data
Form of Access
Right of Rectification of Personal Data
Extent of Disclosure of Personal Data
Processing of Sensitive Personal Data
Power to Make Further Exemptions
Information Commissioner and Miscellaneous Provisions
Information Commissioner and Data Protection
Intentional Disclosure of Information
Appeals to Court
Protection from Criminal or Civil Proceedings
Report to Parliament
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.