Below is an outline of NIST-SP-800-181 - Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity (NICE Framework). If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
1. Executive Summary
2.1.1. Attributes of the NICE Framework
2.1.2. Purpose and Applicability
2.1.4. Organization of this Publication
3. NICE Framework Building Blocks
3.1.1. Task Statements
3.1.2. Knowledge Statements
3.1.3. Skill Statements
4. Using the NICE Framework
4.1.1. Using Existing Task Knowledge and Skill TKS Statements
4.1.2. Creating New TKS Statements
4.1.4. Using Existing Competencies
4.1.5. Creating New Competencies
4.1.6. Work Roles
4.1.7. Using Existing Work Roles
4.1.8. Creating a New Work Role
4.1.10. Building Teams with Work Roles
4.1.11. Building Teams with Competencies
7. Appendix A - Acronyms
8. Appendix B - Glossary
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.