Below is an outline of NIST - Cybersecurity Framework Version 1.1. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
How to Use the Framework
Self-Assessing Cybersecurity Risk with the Framework
Appendix A: Framework Core
Appendix B: Glossary
Appendix C: Acronyms
List of Figures
Figure 1: Framework Core Structure
Figure 2: Notional Information and Decision Flows within an Organization
Figure 3 Cyber Supply Chain Relationships
List of Tables
Table 1: Function and Category Unique Identifiers
Table 2: Framework Core
Table 3: Framework Glossary
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.