Below is an outline of the eBook "Enterprise Mac Security - 3rd Edition" by Apress. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security eBooks
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
1. The Big Picture
1. Security Quick-Start
2. Services, Daemons, and Processes
3. Securing User Accounts
4. File System Permissions
5. Reviewing Logs and Monitoring
2. Securing the Ecosystem
6. Application Signing and Sandbox
7. Securing Web Browsers and Email
8. Malware Security: Combating Viruses, Worms, and Root Kits
9. Encrypting Files and Volumes
3. Securing the Network
10. Securing Network Traffic
11. Managing the Firewall
12. Securing a Wireless Network
4. Securely Sharing Resources
13. File Services
14. iCloud Security
15. Remote Connectivity
16. Server Security
5. Securing the Workplace
17. Network Scanning, Intrusion Detection, and Intrusion Prevention Tools
18. Backup and Fault Tolerance
Appendix A: InfoSec Acceptable Use Policy
Appendix B: CDSA
Appendix C: Introduction to Cryptography
- Log into the library to access (Members only), click HERE.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org/apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.