Below is n outline of Fight Crime. Unravel Incidents One Byte at a Time - SANS Digital Forensics & Incident Response. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with. PS. Only members can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
Windows Authentication Overview
Security Subsystem Architecture
Microsoft Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI)
Security Support Providers (SSP)
Windows Security Terms
Logon Process Scenarios
Kerberos Authentication and Resource Access
NTLM Authentication and Resource Access
Logon Auditing and Logon Events
Account Logon Events
Decoding Logon Types and Logon Codes
Where and What to Look
Tracking a User
Appendix A: Logging on in Domain Environment
Kerberos Logon Handshake
Account Logon Events on DC
Logon/Logoff Events on DC
Logon/Logoff Events on Workstation
Appendix B: Logging on using Local Account and Mapping to different server
- To access (Members only), please click HERE to log into the library.
- Apply for membership at caribbeancspa.org/apply. If you're not already a member.
- You view our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org/members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.