AQUATONE is an OSINT tool for subdomain discovery that uses various open sources to produce a report that can be used as input in other tools.
How to get this tool
To use this tool, please use a method listed below.
In a Linux (Debian OS), run the following command(s).
- Install Google Chrome or Chromium browser -- Note: Google Chrome is currently giving unreliable results when running in headless mode, so it is recommended to install Chromium for the best results.
sudo apt update sudo apt install chromium-browser
- Download the latest release of Aquatone for your operating system.
- Uncompress the zip file and move the aquatone binary to your desired location. You probably want to move it to a location in your $PATH for easier use.
Download directly from the following link:
How to execute
# Piping output of a file into the tool cat targets.txt | aquatone
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org > apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org > members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.