PhishTank is a collaborative clearing house for data and information about phishing on the Internet. Also, PhishTank provides an open API for developers and researchers to integrate anti-phishing data into their applications at no charge.
How to get this web tool
To use this web tool, please use a method listed below.
Visit the website below:
How to execute
- Submit suspected phishes.
- Track the status of your submissions.
- Verify other users' submissions.
- Develop software with our free API.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org > apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org > members.
This article was contributed by Racquel Bailey from Jamaica. Racquel is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.