FOCA (Fingerprinting Organizations with Collected Archives) is an OSINT tool and automated document harvester that searches Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo to find and extrapolate internal company organizational structures.
How to get this tool
To use this tool, please use a method listed below.
In a Linux (Debian OS), run the following command(s).
- Microsoft Windows (64 bits). Versions 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 or greater.
- An instance of SQL Server 2014 or greater.
Download and unzip the latest release from Github.
Download directly from the following link:
How to execute
Launch the executable file.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org > apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org > members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.