HOIC is a DDOS tool and an updated version of Low Orbit Ion Cannon, has 'boosters' to get around common counter measures.
How to get this tool
To use this tool, please use a method listed below.
In a Linux (Debian OS), run the following command(s).
- Download the HOIC package from the source below.
- Unzip the package and run the executable file.
Download directly from the following link:
How to execute
- Run the executable file.
- Input a target URL and tune the bandwidth to run the program.
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org > apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org > members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.