UFONet - is a free software, P2P and cryptographic -disruptive toolkit- that allows to perform DoS and DDoS attacks; on the Layer 7 (APP/HTTP) through the exploitation of Open Redirect vectors on third-party websites to act as a botnet and on the Layer3 (Network) abusing the protocol.
How to get this tool
To use this tool, please use a method listed below.
In a Linux (Debian OS), run the following command(s).
UFONet runs on many platforms. It requires Python (>=3) and the following libraries:
- python3-pycurl - Python bindings to libcurl (Python 3)
- python3-geoip - Python3 bindings for the GeoIP IP-to-country resolver library
- python3-whois - Python module for retrieving WHOIS information - Python 3
- python3-crypto - cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python 3
- python3-requests - elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- python3-scapy - Packet crafting/sniffing/manipulation/visualization security tool
Now pull the UFONET tool and install it.
git clone https://github.com/epsylon/ufonet.git cd ufonet python3 setup.py install
Download directly from the following link:
How to execute
#To view list of options
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org > apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org > members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.