ACLight is a Script for advanced discovery of sensitive Privileged Accounts.
How to get this tool
To use this tool, please use a method listed below.
In a Linux (Debian OS), run the following command(s).
git clone https://github.com/cyberark/ACLight.git
Download directly from the following link:
How to execute
Launch the Execute-ACLight.bat file
By default, ACLight automatically scans all the domains of the scanned network forest.
Reading the results files:
- First, check the scan’s executive summary "Privileged Accounts - Layers Analysis.txt" - It's an important and straight-forward list of the most privileged accounts that were discovered in the scanned network.
- "Privileged Accounts Permissions - Final Report.csv" - This is the final summary report, in this file you will find what are the exact sensitive permissions each account has.
- "Privileged Accounts Permissions - Irregular Accounts.csv", similar to the final report with only the privileged accounts that have direct assignment of ACL permissions (not through their group membership).
- Apply for membership (free) at caribbeancspa.org > apply, if you have a photo ID from the Caribbean.
- View our list of Members at caribbeancspa.org > members.
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.