dork-cli is an OSINT Command line Google dork tool.
How to get this tool
To use this tool, please use a method listed below.
In a Linux (Debian OS), run the following command(s).
git clone https://github.com/jgor/dork-cli.git cd dork-cli
In order to use this program you need to configure at a minimum two settings: a Google API key and a custom search engine id.
Custom Search Engine:
- Create a custom search engine via https://www.google.com/cse/
- Add your desired domain(s) under "Sites to search"
- Click "Search engine ID" button to reveal the id, or grab it from the "cx" url paramter
- Open the Google API console at code.google.com/apis/console
- Enable the Custom Search API via APIs & auth > APIs
- Create a new API key via APIs & auth > Credentials > Create new Key
- Select "Browser key", leave HTTP Referer blank and click Create
Download directly from the following link:
How to execute
This article was contributed by Jason Jacobs from Guyana. Jason is a member of the Caribbean CSPA.